Posted on 3.24.09 at 9:10 am
I’ve got a long list of things that I’ve GOT to get done before returning to work in a couple weeks. So, I’ve been out of work/off/on a mini life vacation for the past four weeks and I have accepted an offer and will be back at work in a few days. However, believe it or not, I STILL have a long list of things that I must finish because I know it’s going to be difficult to get them done once my time is not my own. Now, I would have thought that I would have completed all these things being at home for a few weeks, but I just couldn’t focus. Anyway…here it is:
1. Complete taxes
2. Find and go to a dentist (I think my dentist went out of business – odd)
3. Clean and re-paint the outside of my house
4. Decide whether or not I’m going to change my car
5. Get a new car – maybe
6. Finish decorating Daughter’s room
7. Mail Christmas presents to Canada (huh?)
8. Renew car registration for cars
9. Figure out the pre-school process (this should count as three things because the entire process is confusing, lengthy and very time-consuming).
Wish me luck.