It’s that time of year…In a few short weeks we’ll be receiving adorable holiday photos from our family and friends and end-of-year greetings from companies that we do business with. In fact, you’re probably planning on sending a holiday card or two of your own; if you’re looking for a personal touch to add to your mailings, look no further than PictureItPostage!
PictureItPostage allows you to create your own postage stamps. So instead of having to select from whatever your local post office has on tap at the time you walk in, you can adorn your notes with a family photo or your company’s logo. A unique, personal touch to make your mailings stand out from the rest.
If you’re anything like me, then the last thing you want or need is yet another project to complicate your life or to add to your to-do list; but fear not! PictureItPostage is beyond easy to use – I think I created mine in about 4 minutes. All I had to do was upload an image and select the coordinating background I wanted for the stamp.
Check ‘em out:
The Mamalaw ladies sent out New Year’s cards with a cute surprise inside last year to our business partners and friends; these stamps will add an intimate and professional touch to this year’s.
Oh, and I just love what GirlyMama did with hers.
Two sheets of stamps enough for 20 mailings is $18.95, but Mamalaw readers can use the code MOTHERHOOD for a discount of $4.00 off an order of custom stamps (that’s free shipping y’all!) AND, get this, your purchase will enter you to win a $500 prize!*
Happy holiday mailings!
This post is part of a paid campaign with The Motherhood and PictureItPostage. The views expressed here are my own.
*PictureItPostage Giveaway with TheMotherhood.com
1. PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia™ is conducting a $500 prize giveaway. All PictureItPostage customers who enter code “MOTHERHOOD” upon checkout for purchases made on PictureItPostage.com from November 17, 2010 through December 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time will be entered to win one (1) $500 cash prize giveaway.
2. One (1) winner will be selected at random on December 2
0, 2010 by PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia, or DYMO Endicia’s designee. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winner need not be present at drawing to win. Winner will be notified by phone or mail no later than December 31, 2010. Entry into contest constitutes
entrant’s permission for Endicia to contact entrant for sales and marketing purposes.
3. The prize package consists of one (1) $500 cash prize.
4. Contest is open only to PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia customers who are legal U.S. residents 21 years of age or older except employees of DYMO En
dicia, its affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, or advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families and household members of each of the above. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
5. No prize substitutions allowed except that DYMO Endicia reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. All taxes on prizes are winner’s responsibility.
Sponsor: PictureItPostage by DYMO Endicia, a Newell Rubbermaid company, Palo Alto, CA